Unfortunately nightly fatigue, overflowing to-do items, and excuses always prevented me starting.
Waiting to “feel like it” is a horrible game plan.
It’s going to be a long journey and decide to use this blog as my accountability as I pluck away, lunch hours, every night, and some mornings on them magic no gym rest days.
Day 1 (take 2) Activities
- Udemy Course started to watch the intro and some setup
- changed zsh theme to “Agnoster”; this led to a long segway resolving wacky fonts
- refreshed some AWS credentials
- created and pushed first repo to CodeCommit (well for this course, there was some actually very old repos from previous tutorials perhaps a year or two ago 🤷♂️)
- Master AWS Billing again and set learning budget